Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by VOD HD, it's uploaders and Youtube (videos shared from youtube).
VOD HD grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- share videos on your sites or profiles via our video-share option which is located in a tab under each video.
VOD HD does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without VOD HD prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing us a message.
Enforcement of copyright
VOD HD takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If VOD HD discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, VOD HD may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of VOD HD copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by contacting us.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by contacting us.
Please note that most content on this website are from Youtube. So, you might want to contact youtube first before reporting any content.
VOD HD is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.vod.com.ng and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be digitally signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the electronic copy to: email@example.com
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is VOD HD's policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, if content resides on VOD HD server.
- To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that VOD HD will terminate said content provider's access to the service, if content resides on VOD HD server.